Shipping your car from Florida to New York
New York City (NYC) is the most populous and big city in the United States, with an estimated population of 8,804,190 people. New York City has been labeled as the world's cultural, financial, and media capital, and has a significant impact on business, entertainment, research, technology, education, politics, tourism, cuisine, art, fashion, and sports. It is the world's most photographed city, home to the United Nations, and is frequently referred to as the world's capital.
Although Florida and New York are both located on opposite sides, shipping your car from one point to another is easier than you think. Whether you want to move or stay for a long time in the Big Apple state, transporting your car from Florida to New York is a great option you should consider, and we will tell you why.
Auto Transport for your car
AmeriFreight's sophisticated network operators provide weekly services from Florida to New York, covering the whole state of New York and providing some of the most affordable vehicle shipping prices in the industry.
Wondering how to request a service?
Quite easy, check out the following steps:
First, select a shipping service
- We provide door-to-door automobile shipping services at AmeriFreight, making it simple and straightforward for you to transport your vehicle between Florida and New York.
- 1. We pick up your automobile from your front door in Florida.
- 2. We deliver it in New York at your specific location.
- Expedited: If you want your car to ship quickly, we can achieve that with our expedited transport services.
Next, decide if you want open or enclosed auto transport
- Each vehicle is carefully secured by our skilled carriers, following industry best practices. We assure you'll obtain the greatest pricing possible if you pick open transport. In case you’re wondering about enclosed auto transport, we recommend it for expensive and classic autos. Your vehicle will be protected in a completely enclosed trailer that protects it from the weather, road debris, and curious onlookers. Enclosed shipment is more expensive than open shipping, but it is the only method to assure your automobile receives the best possible protection.
Now that you know how to request the service, check out why you should prefer us:
- Transparent quote - We always tell you how much auto shipping may cost before you order, so there are no surprises.
- Safe vehicle pickup — We will pick up your vehicle from your home, do a pre-trip examination, and load it with care.
- Excellent vehicle delivery — At the conclusion of your car's trip, we deliver it to you, unload it, and do a final examination to make sure you get it the way you sent it.
Don´t hesitate to call us at 770-486-1010 or visit our website, we are more than happy to help you!