To ship a standard sedan will cost anywhere between $450 and $2000 anywhere in the continental US depending the distance from pickup and delivery. International shipments are calculated on an individual basis. There is NO fixed rate for any vehcle shipment because of too many variables in the industry. Factors that may increase the cost of shipping your car or other vehicle are:
1. Size of Vehicle - It costs more the bigger the car or vehicle as it weighs more and occupies more space
2. Type of vehicle - Trucks and SUV's pay more
3. Condition of the vehicle - If it is not running you will pay a premium
4. Enclosed car or other vehicle shippping costs around 80% more than open auto transport carrier
5. Expedited auto transport - If you need your car or other vehicle picked up in a short period of time and/or earlier delivery it costs more.
6. Special requests such as top load for vehicle transport may cost more
7. Auto Transport Gap protection coverage that will protect you in case a car carrier's insurance fails to pay.
8. Time of year - Holiday seasons or bad weather may increase the shipping rate. High season (Summer) may require higher auto shipping rates due to carrier demand
9. Economic conditions - Gas/Diesel rates, factors causing car carriers to adjust their rates
10. Pickup and Delivery Locations - Remote locations will require car carriers to make leave the normal well travelled routes and will cost more money.