What else should I know about auto shipping?
The major factors for shipping your car are:
1. Current location of the vehicle and the intended destination.
2. Time frame – do you need to ship your vehicle urgently or do you have a little time to get your auto broker to find the best price?.
3. Fuel costs – most shippers use diesel, which causes the shipping cost to increase when the price of diesel increases.
4. Whether you need door-to-door or terminal-to-terminal pick-up and delivery.
5. If you wish to ship your car enclosed or in an open carrier.
These factors play an important role in setting prices.